FigMLM Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of FigMLM and its members.
FigMLM, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any member caught in violation of the Terms and Conditions without notice.
1. Illegal activity. Members may not present FigMLM promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by FigMLM, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority.
This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
2. Third-Party Liability. FigMLM will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
3. Terms and Conditions. FigMLM reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. Membership Fee. Our Lifetime membership fee is just US, nonrefundable.
5. The membership of the user can be canceled anytime by the administrator without giving any reason.
6. There is only Membership charge to become a member.
7. We Accept payment
only through Payza.
8. Any member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of FigMLM with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
9. Membership Cancellation. Membership at FigMLM is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member.
FigMLM will only cancel/terminate a membership if it s deemed that the member is operating in conflict with FigMLM terms and conditions.
10. Cancellation/Termination of membership. Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with FigMLM.
Any positions held in participating Programs owned by FigMLM will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to FigMLM.
11. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of FigMLM.
12. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws.
13. Private Information. FigMLM will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
14. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within FigMLM are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited.
FigMLM provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
15. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to FigMLM and or its members will be terminated from FigMLM.
Depending on seriousness, FigMLM may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
16. UCE/UBE or SPAM. FigMLM strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of FigMLM and for the benefit of all its members.
Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
17. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area.
FigMLM will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information.
Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
18. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from FigMLM or any program promoted via the FigMLM program.
Your information collected is soley for the use of FigMLM and will not be sold to any other company.
Financial Independence Group - All Rights Reserved.